Cooperation Policy between Public and Private Sectors for Promotion and Development Of Small and Medium Enterprise Entrepreneurs into Green Economy
This study was aimed at achieving three objectives: First, to investigate the current state and problems concerning the policy cooperation between the public sector and the private sector with the purpose of promoting and developing the SMEs entrepreneurs leading to the green economy; second, to examine concepts and theories deemed appropriate for the policy cooperation; and third, to offer the pattern of policy cooperation that can be used for the promotion and development of the SMEs entrepreneurs leading to the green economy.
The study was qualitative in nature. The needed data were gathered from pertinent, related documents, in – depth interviews, focus – group interviews, and audiovisual materials. The collected data were analyzed by means of content analysis, description, and storytelling. The qualitative data analysis has revealed the following facts:
1) On the current state and problems relating to the policy cooperation between the public sector and the private sector to promote and develop the SMEs entrepreneurs leading to the green economy, it could be generally said that the public sector had a clear – cut policy to promote and support the cooperation with the private sector with regard to the development of the SMEs entrepreneurs, whereas the private sector and the average people sector failed to realize the importance of conservative entrepreneurship. As a result, the pushing ahead with the operation was medium in degree.
2) In terms of concepts and theories deemed suitable for use in supporting the policy cooperation of the two sectors, it appeared that coordination, cooperation of all parties concerned, and integration were brought into play.
3) With respect to the policy cooperation patterns between the two sectors to promote and develop the SMEs entrepreneurs leading to the green economy, it was worthwhile to note that although the public sector had a clear – cut policy to promote and develop the SMEs intrepreneurs to operate conservative businesses, the public sector was obligated to realize the importance of several other things deemed highly necessary. In this regard, the researcher has discovered the following appropriate patterns:
(1) To boost the effectiveness of the cooperation between the two sectors, the public sector necessitates using technology as an instrument for publicizing activities and projects to the SMEs entrepreneurs so that they could realize the importance of doing conservative businesses.
(2) With regard to the promotion and support the policy cooperation to achieve the set target and vision, at present, the public sector already has the aforesaid policy; however, some innovations should be used to drive the policy cooperative efforts.
(3) Today there exists the cooperation policy with a view to promoting and developing the SMEs entrepreneurs except that some important data are still lacking. To acquire the data, those concerned should perform SWOT analysis, conduct research studies as well as evaluation on a continual basis.