In the act of publishing, the authors will adhere to the following ethical guidelines:
- The submitted manuscript is entirely the original work. Plagiarism in any form is prohibited.
- The authors are responsible for editing and proofreading their manuscripts. A well-qualified editor of English is strongly recommended.
- The authors must not submit a manuscript that has already been published in any form or under consideration for publication by other journals.
- The authors must acknowledge all sources of research grants or financial support for the research project.
- The authors must be recognized only for their own work.
- All care is taken to ensure integrity and quality of the Journal; however, in case of any unforeseen circumstances, the Editorial Team will not be responsible for any damage or use of the information contained herein.