EXPOSURE AND CONSUMER BEHAVIOR ON USING WONGNAI APPLICATION
This research aimed at two objectives. First, to study the marketing exposure of Wongnai application and second, to study the consumer behavior on using Wongnai application.
This research is quantitative research. Data were collected by using an online questionnaire. Sampling group consisted of 200 users of Wongnai application (Over 20 years old) and analyzed data by using statistical data including frequency, percentage, mean, and standard deviation.
The results of this research were as follows:
1) Most of the samples were female between 20-25 years old with bachelor degree who works as a private company employee with average monthly income of 20,001-25,000 Baht. They prefer to download social networking applications.
2) Most of the samples were exposed to marketing communications of Wongnai Media Co., Ltd. through Facebook (www.facebook.com/wongnai) followed by the website (www.wongnai.com) while they never exposed to Twitter (www.twitter.com/wongnai).In terms of exposure on the content and information based on each category, it can be classified as follows;
In terms of the content and information about the restaurant category found that most of the samples exposed were about new and interesting restaurant.
In terms of the content and information about news and information categories found that most of the sample exposed were about updated news by Wongnai application.
In terms of the content and information about the sponsorship category found that most of the samples exposed were about the restaurants that are supported by Siam Commercial Bank.
In terms of the content and information about promotion categories found that most of the sample were about delivery and discounts.
In terms of the content and information about marketing activity categories found that most of the sample exposed were about quiz and game.
3) Consumer behavior in using Wongnai application, most of the samples have used Wongnai application for 2-3 years via smartphone. When calculated the average daily hours that the samples have used to run Wongnai applications found that they have used less than 30 minutes per day at 12:00 PM - 5:59 PM and they will think of this application in the situation where looking for new restaurants. In terms of the properties of Wongnai application found that most of the samples had behavior in the search for the restaurant through Wongnai application and chose to view of the restaurant by real users and most of the samples never used Wongnai application to view the restaurant that are supported by JOHNNIE WALKER. In terms of satisfaction, overall satisfaction with Wongnai applications was at a high level of the samples was satisfied that Wongnai application is useful to make the decision to choose the restaurant service. It is the number one.
- บทความทุกเรื่องที่ตีพิมพ์เผยแพร่ได้ผ่านการพิจารณาทางวิชาการโดยผู้ทรงคุณวุฒิในสาขาวิชา (Peer review) ในรูปแบบไม่มีชื่อผู้เขียน (Double-blind peer review) อย่างน้อย ๒ ท่าน
- บทความวิจัยที่ตีพิมพ์เป็นข้อค้นพบ ข้อคิดเห็นและความรับผิดชอบของผู้เขียนเจ้าของผลงาน และผู้เขียนเจ้าของผลงาน ต้องรับผิดชอบต่อผลที่อาจเกิดขึ้นจากบทความและงานวิจัยนั้น
- ต้นฉบับที่ตีพิมพ์ได้ผ่านการตรวจสอบคำพิมพ์และเครื่องหมายต่างๆ โดยผู้เขียนเจ้าของบทความก่อนการรวมเล่ม